Our Vanderhall Attorneys will review your case for FREE.
You could be entitled to compensation for lost wages, medical bills, pain and loss!
The Vanderhall is a front-wheel drive vehicle and the engine is sourced with component parts from General Motors.
The use of parts designed for a four-wheel automobile in a three-wheel motorcycle presents engineering challenges not easily overcome.
Vanderhall owners have reported many, repeatable service issues ranging from low impacting to potentially life threatening mechanical failures.
The issues on new vehicles have ranged from:
In a recent lawsuit that was filed against Vanderhall it is alleged that:
· Vanderhall failed to design an adequate roll bar.
· Vanderhall did not adequately design the seatbelt system.
· Vanderhall failed to provide traction/stability control functions for the Vanderhall.
· Vanderhall failed to configure the ABS, EBCM, and power steering modules.
· Vanderhall failed to adjust the General Motors’ component parts from a four-wheeled vehicle to a three-wheel vehicle.
· Vanderhall designed the three-wheel vehicle so that the weight to be heavily distributed to the front of the Vanderhall which can lead to handling issues.
· Furthermore, Vanderhall motorcycles may experience steering, breaking, or power failures.
TIME IS LIMITED TO FILE A CLAIM, AND STARTS FROM THE DATE OF THE INJURY.
CLICK BELOW if you had a Vanderhall mechanical failure resulting in an injury, and you would like to become involved in this lawsuit.